Get a Free Quote
Medicare Supplement Provider

We Help Find the Best Supplemental Health Insurance Plan For You!

The “Golden Years” can be a wonderful era, filled with family, friends, hobbies, travel, and slowing down a bit to savor the life you’ve worked so hard to build over the years. Staying healthy enough to truly enjoy this time means being active, eating well, maintaining relationships, and choosing a health insurance plan that covers all the care you need.

Wading through the many options for health insurance coverage can be a complicated and confusing process, especially for seniors. Millions of Americans ages 65 and over rely on Medicare to pay their medical costs, but Original Medicare often doesn’t cover everything seniors need to live healthy lifestyles, much less treat illnesses or chronic conditions.

That’s where Medicare supplemental health insurance (Medigap) comes in – and when it’s time to purchase a Medigap plan or reassess Medigap coverage, it’s time to contact Medicare Solutions.

We help seniors across the country find the best Medicare supplement plans to suit their specific needs, cover their necessary costs, and keep them healthy and happy so they can get the most out of those precious golden years.

Contact us today to discuss your options and request a free quote.

Why purchase supplemental health insurance?

Original Medicare, which includes Medicare Parts A and B, typically covers about 80 percent of seniors’ medical costs, while a Medicare supplement plan takes care of the other 20 percent. Seniors rely on supplemental health insurance to cover expenses such as:

  • Copayments
  • Coinsurance
  • Deductibles

There are 10 different Medicare supplement plans offered in most states:

  • Plan A
  • Plan B
  • Plan C
  • Plan D
  • Plan F
  • Plan G
  • Plan K
  • Plan L
  • Plan M
  • Plan N

Each plan is slightly different in terms of what it covers and how much it costs, and plans can vary from state to state. Even the best Medicare supplement plans tend not to cover dental, vision, glasses, or hearing aids.

Medicare supplement plans must be purchased from an independent insurance agency. As you might expect, deciding on the best Medicare supplement plan and where to purchase it is challenging, even overwhelming, without the right guidance.

We provide that guidance and can help you through the entire process of shopping for supplemental health insurance. Contact us to find out more.

Why choose Medicare Solutions?

We are a national insurance broker, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, and we contract with all the top-rated supplemental health insurance providers in the country. True to our name, we help seniors find solutions to their health insurance challenges.

Seniors come to us in search of the best Medicare supplement plan, whether they’re new to the process or looking to re-examine their existing coverage. We break down all the supplemental health insurance options, comparing different carriers and prices, and we present all the information in a simple, practical terms that are easy to understand.

We also help seniors find and purchase coverage for dental care and prescription drugs (Medicare Part D).

If you’re approaching the age of 65 and getting ready to enroll in Medicare or you’re experiencing some medical challenges that might necessitate a switch in plans, you don’t have to go through it alone. The best Medicare supplement plan for you is just a phone call away. Contact us today.